Welcome to FoundationFootprint™. Here's what you'll need to get started with setting up your organisation in the system.
What do I need?
1. To use FoundationFootprint™ all you will need is
- a web browser
- an email account
- a FoundationFootprint™ login (which is your email address)
Depending on the optional features you choose when signing up you may also need Microsoft Excel 2003 or another compatible spreadsheet program. For further details have a look at our System Requirements.
2. Ensure that you understand your broad requirements concerning organisational and operational boundaries as well as the FoundationFootprint™ system features that you wish to use. For further guidance look at Identifying Your Requirements
3. There is information that you will need to gather to setup your organisation on FoundationFootprint™. For further guidance look at A checklist of the things you will need.
How do I setup my organisation?
Help Centre guidance is provided to setup your organisation on either the Professional Edition or Enterprise Edition of FoundationFootprint™.
- If you have signed up to the Professional Edition, refer to the FoundationFootprint™ Setup Guide for Professional Edition