BraveGen CSR recognises the importance of ensuring that the ongoing management of not only your facilities and inventory but also user roles, permissions and alerts can be achieved efficiently and effectively.
The 'Manage' menu option located on BraveGen CSR's main menu provides versitile information management functionality to meet user needs. This functionality includes data importing, exporting, sorting, filtering and grouping plus the ability to record and notify tasks related to managing your inventory data collection processes. You can tailor the use of this functionality to best meet your information management needs so as to speed up the capture and editing of bulky and varied information as well as fine tune your reporting requirements.
The 'Manage' menu item contains the following information management options:
- The Organisation Manager - use to manage facility details, identifiers, addresses, classifications and organisation structure
- The Inventory Manager - use to manage your inventory details and report classifications
- The Property & Asset Manager - use to manage property and asset details such as lease types, opening hours, fitout types, area sizes and FTE's, HVAC details
- The Emission Factor Manager - use to manage your inventory's emission factors
- The Data Manager - use to manage data collection tasks, data reviews, data templates and data copies
- The Snapshot Manager - use to take, store and compare snapshots of your activity and emissions data at a point in time
- The User Manager - use to manage your user roles, permissions and alerts
- The Implementation Dashboard - used to guide Enterprise Edition users through the process of setting up their organisation(s) in the system.