Property and Asset Manager
The management of your GHG inventory and resources can overlap with property and asset management functions in your organisation. In recognition of this, BraveGen CSR provides property and asset management features that compliment and extend its GHG inventory and resource management functionality.
The Property and Asset Management features in BraveGen CSR are available to enterprise edition customers as an optional extra. These features include the ability to:
- record and easily maintain property specific attributes related to property sites, assets such as HVAC and refrigeration units and even areas within a building or facility such as floor levels or part thereof.
- monitor, analyse and report on unique property metrics related to the performance of property functions.
- manage property processes and service suppliers
- schedule tasks such as maintenance checks, risk assessments, lease expiry dates.
- store notes and correspondence as well as documents such as schematics or compliance certificates
BraveGen CSR provides users with the ability to quickly and easily view and update property and asset related attributes. This is achieved via the Property and Asset Manager, located under 'Manage' on the Main Menu. It contains a suite of generic tools for users such as sorting, filtering, grouping, editing and exporting information.
On this Page: