The GR's review of a GHG inventory for a given reporting period is the second to last review. Assuming all preceding review role responsibilities are clearly understood and addressed, the GA's review can be conducted at a very high level given the assurance derived from preceding 2 - 3 levels of review.
The GR will be reliant upon quality commentary delivered by the CA, CR and DO that is pitched to the appropriate level to enable the GR to quickly grasp the major trends, any methodology changes and reduction initiatives relating to the data presented in each Data Collection Group.
To perform the GR review:
1. Login to BraveGen CSR http://go.foundationfootprint.com
2. Data for Data Collection Groups, can be found by going to Manage > Data Manager > Data Review Manager on BraveGen CSR's Main Menu, as displayed below.
3. In the Data Review Manager, as displayed below, you can view a list of the Data Collection Groups that are ready for your review for a selected Review Period.
4. To review data for a Data Collection Group, click on the report period name and the Data Review Page for that particular group will appear. In the above example, Business Travel - Air has been selected for review.
5. On the Data Review Page, you will see, as displayed below, a series of data tables followed by the underlying data collection tasks and then finally under 'Notes' is the commentary left by preceding reviewers and under 'Documents' any relevant documents uploaded to the system.
6. The data tables on the Data Review Page are as follows:
a) The Activity Data and Emissions tables, as displayed below, which contain a month by month summary of the data uploaded for the reporting period via data collection task(s).
b) Beneath the Activity Data and Emissions tables, you can view the Activity Data (Historic) table, as displayed below, which enables you to compare activity data across reporting periods.
c) Beaneath the Activity Data (Historic) table, the Emission Gases table is presented, as displayed below. This table enables you to analyse the breakdown of emission values by individual gases and the emission factors by gas are also displayed.
d) The final set of tables for detailed review are for Statistics and Emission Factors. Any relevant statistics can be presented here and the emission factors displayed are those applied to the activity data generated for the selected data collection group.
7. At the foot of the Data Review Page you can also review the very detailed information contained in Related Data Collection Tasks as well as the system and reviewer generated notes, documents and history for this data collection group, as displayed below.
To drill down into any Data Collection Task, click on the Task Name located in the grid, as displayed below. This will enable you see the parties involved in the task and to review data collection comments, the actual data uploaded, and an audit trail of notes, history and documents for the task.